Saint Timothy Preschool
Dates to Remember
Oct. 17th - Fire Department Visit (T/TH 3’s & M/T/TH 4’s)
Oct. 18th - Fire Department Visit (W/F 3’s, M/W/F 4’s & KRP)
Oct. 17th - All School Open House (6:00-7:00)
Nov. 1st - No School – All Saints Day
Nov. 22nd - GIGGLE Night ~ 6:00-8:30 pm in Brodnick Hall
Dates to Remember
Nov. 22nd - Thanksgiving Party (W/F 3’s) *
Nov. 25th - Thanksgiving Party (M/W/F 4’s and KRP) *
Nov. 26th - Thanksgiving Party (T/TH 3’s and M/T/TH 4’s) *
Nov. 27th - Dec. 1st- No School (Thanksgiving Break)
Dec. 2nd - School Resumes
Saint Timothy Preschool prepares children academically and spiritually
Our Preschool offers a Catholic-based, program which will enable children to grow academically, spiritually, physically and emotionally by:
- Teaching children through a Catholic foundation of bible stories, scripture and prayer that God loves them and listens to them.
- Instilling in children that we are called to serve one another through Service Learning.
- Providing an atmosphere where hands on learning and experiential learning are foundations.
- Introducing children to a variety of literature, music, art, science, technology, and academic activities.
- Providing children opportunities to further develop fine and gross motor skills through play and planned activities.
- Teaching appropriate peer interactions and self-control through sharing, good manners and cooperation.
- Instilling in the children a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- Preparing children for a successful transition to Kindergarten.
Our programs include:
Phonetic based Reading program
Exposure to a variety of Literature
Experiences in Science
Introduction to Technology through the use of iPads
Sensory and Dramatic Play
Music, Dance, and Minds in Motion
Prayer and “Church Chat” with Fr. Rick and Fr. Britton
Handwriting Without Tears program
Play Time and Peer Interaction
Service Learning Opportunities
Fire Safety, Transportation Exploration, and Zoo programs
Program Choices for 2019-2020 School Year
Four year old program meets 3 days a week ~ $210/month
Three year old program meets 2 days a week ~ $185/month
Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) 5 days a week ~ $260/month
**The Kindergarten Readiness Program (KRP) is designed for students who do not make the birthday cutoff date for kindergarten, or for students who would benefit from another year of preschool due to maturity or academic progress. It is not meant to replace the four year old program.
Preschool Admission Requirements
Children applying for the 3-year-old preschool program must be 3 years old by August 1. Children applying for the 4-year-old preschool program must be 4 years old by August 1. Children applying for the Kindergarten Readiness Program must be 4 by June 1. All students must be able to use bathroom independently prior to attendance.
Sara Schlegel (email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Documents required when applying:
– $100 application fee (non-refundable)
Documents required upon acceptance:
– Completed ACH form
– VIRTUS Forms are required for volunteering