Leader In Me
Register for Admission Today!
St. Timothy Catholic School is proud to be a Leader in Me School. Leader in Me is a whole-school improvement process based on the idea that everyone can be a leader. This evidence-based approach empowers students with the leadership and life skills they need to thrive in the 21st century. We focus on developing the whole child by:
- teaching LEADERSHIP to every student,
- creating a CULTURE of student empowerment,
- and aligning systems to drive results in ACADEMICS.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is one of the key frameworks of the Leader in Me process. In addition to helping students learn and apply leadership skills, the 7 Habits give us a common language in building a supportive emotional environment.
4 Disciplines of Execution
The 4 Disciplines of Executionis another key framework of the Leader in Me that helps us to identify, track, and achieve academic and personal Wildly Important Goals (WIGs).
We invite families and community partners to join us in our mission to unite with families to extend the mission of our parish to "Stir into Flame the Gift of God" (2 Timothy 1:6). The school compliments the Worship, Community, Outreach and Faith Formation ministries of our parish. We accommodate children of varied learning styles and economic backgrounds and strive for the excellence of each student's academic, social, emotional and physical growth deeply rooted in our Catholic Faith. Especially through Service Learning, our students will become active and responsible citizens who embrace the teaching and Gospel message of Jesus Christ and His Church put into practice, by:
- Attending an upcoming leadership event
- Joining our Parent and Community Lighthouse Team
- Sponsoring a schoolwide leadership role or club
- Supporting one of our service-learning projects
- Visiting the Leader in Me Family Development page to learn more