Register for Admission Today!
First Reconciliation & First Communion Information
Celebrating the Sacrament of Reconciliation prior to Holy First Communion is a great way to reinforce the importance of all the Sacraments and bring your child and family closer to Jesus.
Please remember to be respectful of the Mass, we ask all families to not take any type of photography during the Mass.
Dress Rehearsal and Pictures for First Communion:
- Students will be seated for First Communion in alphabetical order. Only the First Communicant and parents sit in the assigned pew, with the exception of younger siblings. There is room for all Family members in the surrounding areas of the church. Please contact Carol Lense with any questions on scheduling or seating, such as identification of cousins, who should sit on the same side for the convenience of the family.
- Class pictures are taken by Lifetouch. All students, catechists, and Fr. Bolte and Fr. Kelsch will be photographed for each class picture. Individual pictures are optional. All additional group and individual pictures that you would like to take will need to be taken away from the professional photography area.
- Our evening schedule will rotate, between rehearsing; procession into the church and the Communion Rite Procession, and taking photographs in Brodnick Hall.
Attendance at the retreats and dress rehearsal is required by the student and a parent/guardian. We invite all family to join in the Sacrament Celebrations.
Event Dates and Time Schedules
- “I am Special” Reconciliation Retreat
Sunday November 12th 1 pm 3 pm in Brodnick Hall
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Tuesday December 5th
- 5:30 pm for Sunday morning 8 am class, and the Homeschool and Catholic School Students
- 7 pm for Monday night, Wednesday night and Sunday morning 10 am classes
- “Jesus” First Holy Communion Retreat
- Sunday March 11th 1 pm to 4 pm in Brodnick Hall
- First Communion Dress Rehearsal /Pictures
- Tuesday April 24th, 5:30 pm starting in the Church
- First Communion Mass
- Saturday April 28th
- 11am for Wednesday night, and Sunday 10 am Classes
- 2pm for Sunday Morning 8 am and Monday night Classes, and Homeschool and Catholic School Students
- First Communion Reception
- Sunday April 29th after the 9:30 and 11:30 Masses in Brodnick Hall
Dress Attire for Sacraments:
- Retreats – Comfortable clothing is appropriate for class times.
- First Reconciliation – “church attire”
- First Holy Communion –
- Girls: white dress, white shoes, and white headpiece (NOTE: gloves and purses are optional but will need to be removed prior to receiving the sacrament)
- Boys: Dress pants, dress shirt and tie, dress shoes. Sport coat or suit jacket is optional.